This camp is designed for those Super Smash Bros Ultimate players who have been around the block and beaten every one along the way.
- Schedule: Thursday Aug 29 and Friday Aug 30 from 9 AM to 3 PM on both days
- Location: The Gaming Stadium
- 4211 No. 3 Road, Richmond BC
- Lunch: Included
Whether you’re looking to build on the new skill set you developed from Camp 1, or have been playing for awhile and are in need of some new ideas that will keep moving you up the ranks, Mason ‘Locus’ Charlton will teach you what you need to know. Drawing on his four years of experience as a Super Smash Bros pro, Locus knows first hand what it takes to beat the best of the best. Coupled with instruction by High Performance Coach Matt ‘Fish’ Fisher, you will learn all the tips and tricks utilized by top professional players around the world both before, during and after the competition to ensure you will have the edge up during your next competition, regardless of whether it’s against your buddies or at a high ranked prize pool event.
Players will have the opportunity to gain new insight into:
- Advanced stage selection and positions of power on each stage
- Zoning and zone breaking
- Rhythm, option selection, and unpredicatability
- Strategies for advantage/disadvantage state
- Increasing winning percentage