3. What Personal Information We Collect
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual (“Personal Information”). We collect Personal Information when you voluntarily provide it through the Website or through other means. For example, we may collect Personal Information when you:
• Contact us through email, telephone, mail, or other correspondence;
• Upload content to the Website; or
• Communicate with the Company;
The Personal Information may include:
• your full name;
• contact information, such as your address, telephone number, or email address;
• and any other Personal Information that you choose to submit to us.
4. How We Collect Information Through Technological Means
When you use our Website, we may collect information that is automatically sent to us by your web browser or your device which runs our applications. This information may include your domain name, and your IP address. We may also collect other information, such as the type of browser you use, which of our site’s pages you view, and the files you request. We may also collect software and debug information, information from API access tokens, and referral website addresses through Apache webserver stats.
We use this information to improve our understanding of how users use our Website, to improve our Website, attract more users, to learn together with our users, and to store data for users own personal use. We may also use the information collected for our own products’ research and development purposes. The amount of information that is sent to us by technological means depends on your browser or device and settings you use. Please refer to the instructions provided by your browser or device if you want to learn more about what information it sends to Website you use, or how you may change or restrict this.
• to improve functionality and performance of our Website, including tailoring our Website to
increase relevancy of content displayed to you;
• to authenticate users of our Website;
• to provide us with insights on how users use our Website and other analytics, such as traffic on
• to remember your settings and preferences; and
• to deliver relevant advertisements to you based on your interests, preferences, and activities. Cookies also help to avoid delivering the same advertisements to you too many times and measure the usefulness of advertisements you have been delivered. Information gathered by Cookies may be shared with third parties, including advertisers. This means that sometimes you’ll see our Website advertised elsewhere on the internet.
5. How We Use and Disclose Information Collected from You
• to deliver our Website to you;
• to serve you relevant advertisements and content;
• to send you informational or promotional communications if you explicitly consented to receive
• to respond to inquiries and provide you with customer support;
• to increase the security and safety of our Website and users;
• for any other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent; and
• for any purpose required by law.
We also combine, analyze, process, and store information we collect from you for the purposes of facilitating and improving our Website. We may transfer information we collect from you to third party service providers that assist us with carrying out any of these purposes.
Some or all the information we collect may be stored or processed in jurisdictions outside of Canada. As a result, this information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in those jurisdictions according to laws in those jurisdictions.
We reserve the right to transfer Personal Information to a third-party in the event that we merge with or are acquired by a third-party, or as part of the negotiations leading up to such merger or acquisition. We also may disclose your Personal Information for any other purpose permitted by law or to which you consent.
6. How We Protect Personal Information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We protect your Personal Information by maintaining administrative, physical, and technological safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of such Personal Information. Personal Information may only be accessed by persons within our organization who require such access to provide you with the Website indicated above. When a user contacts us and requests that their information be deleted, the information will be permanently deleted from our database.
7. Third Party Collection of Information
8. Do Not Track
Do Not Track is a privacy option that people can set in certain web browsers. Do Not Track is a way for individuals to inform websites and Website that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or other online Website. However, we do not recognize or respond to Do Not Track requests, and we have no special monitoring Website to identify which browsers are using Do Not Track options and which do not.
9. Access and Rectification
You have a right to access to your Personal Information and to request a correction to it if you believe it is inaccurate. If you have submitted Personal Information and would like to have access to it, or if you would like to have it corrected please contact us using the contact information provided below.
10. Age Restriction
By using our website, you confirm that you are at least 19 years old and the age of majority in your country and have the legal ability to consent to the use of your Personal Information on our website. We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from individuals under 19 years old.
11. How to Contact Us