- This event has passed.
May 30 @ 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
One event on May 30, 2021 at 11:00 am
The Gaming Stadium
Spring Over Vellsar: A Shadowverse Tournament Sponsored by Crunchyroll
With the help of our friends over at Crunchyroll, we at TGS are super excited to bring you our first-ever Shadowverse event – Spring Over Vellsar.
This 2-day online event spanning May 29th to 30th features a $2,000 CAD prize pool, free entry, and plenty of excitement. Competitors are welcome from all over the world and of all skill levels.
Not participating? Be sure to tune in to all the action on our Twitch channel! 👀
Notes: Times are in PST and currency is in CAD.
Participants must be able to communicate in English.
➡️ Tournament Fees: FREE!
Registration will remain open until the start of the tournament. Once the player cap is hit, all further registrants will be put on the waitlist. If spots are made available, players on the waitlist that check-in on the morning of the event will have the opportunity to join the event.
Registration Link: Battlefy
➡️Player Cap: 256 Players
➡️ Tournament Format:
Rotation Format, Conquest Best of 3, 2 Different Classes, No Ban, Closed Decklists
Battlefy Default Tie Breaker will be used: https://help.battlefy.com/en/articles/3367583-swis…
Swiss Tournament with a cut to Top 8
Changing the composition of the deck between every round is acceptable. Changing the composition during a round is not allowed.
DISCLAIMER: The format is subject to change depending on the number of participants at the event.
💰 Prize Pool: $2000 CAD
➡️ Official Ruleset:
- Check-in for the tournament will begin 1 hour before the start of the tournament.
- Players need to check in to each round of matches.
- Match check-in timers are set to 10 minutes for each round.
- Players who fail check-in or notify their delay to an admin and their opponent within 10 minutes timer will potentially be given a loss for the game/match.
- Please remember to press the “We’re ready!” button once both players have checked in, or else the score cannot be reported.
- Players may not leave the Private Match room until they have finished their match.
- If your opponent checked into their match but is unresponsive for 5 minutes, please contact the admins with screenshots ready. They may be disqualified.
- If you believe your opponent is intentionally stalling their games, please contact an admin. A warning will be issued. Repeated offenses may result in a game or match loss.
- Please use the Report Match Issue button on Battlefy. Please also have a screenshot of the match history screen ready.
- Disconnections will result in a loss of the match.
- Players can report their own score.
➡️ Online Events Disclaimers:
Players participating in online events MUST be available in the TGS Discord server during the time of that event. Failure to do so will result in disqualification from that event.
➡️ Privacy Disclaimer:
All information collected by TGS throughout this tournament, including information freely given during registration and prize processing, will be used exclusively for tournament operations and recordkeeping purposes. Information collected by TGS will never be used, sold, or given away for any purpose without the explicit consent of the participant. Participants can request deletion of their information at any time after the event by contacting an admin in our Discord server.
➡️ Age Restrictions:
Players under the age of 13 must have a consent form signed by a parent or legal guardian in order to participate in this event.
Players under the age of 19 who qualify for prizing must have a release form signed by a parent or legal guardian to receive said prizing.
These forms are available online and at our facility on the day of the event as well as pinned on our Discord server.
These forms are valid for the period of a year after the date they are signed.
By registering, you are agreeing that you hold the above disclaimers and restrictions to be true for yourself. If later found not to be true, you may be removed from the event, forfeiting any earned prizing, at the tournament organizer’s discretion.