- This event has passed.
August 26, 2019 @ 9:00 am - August 27, 2019 @ 3:00 pm
The Gaming Stadium
Smash Ultimate Training Camp (Beginner)
Are you tired of dominating your friends at Super Smash Bros Ultimate and are looking for that next challenge? Do you think you’ve got what it takes to make that next step up in competition but just aren’t quite sure how to do it? Take your Super Smash Bros Ultimate skill set to a new level in this fun, informative and challenging camp.
- Schedule: Monday Aug 26 and Tuesday Aug 27 from 9 AM to 3 PM on both days
- Location: The Gaming Stadium
- 4211 No. 3 Road, Richmond BC
- Lunch: Included
Led by one of Canada’s top professional Super Smash Bros players, Mason ‘Locus’ Charlton, players will be taught the tips, tricks and strategies needed to take their gaming to the next level. This camp will include tactical and technical strategy instruction including tips on:
- Character selection
- Optimizing movement
- Strategies for advantage/disadvantage state
- Increasing winning percentage
With additional instruction by High Performance Coach Matt ‘Fish’ Fisher, this camp will also give participants the opportunity to:
- Improve teamwork and leadership skills
- Improve interpersonal communication skills and develop new friendships
- Learn strategies to improve physical health
- Learn how to minimize the negative effects associated with too much screen time
Sign up for this introductory camp today to get the most out of your Super Smash Bros Ultimate play time and set the foundation to allow you to take your competitive gaming to the next level! All camp registrants will be expected to bring their own preferred controller of choice.
Players who sign up and bring a full Smash setup will receive a $10 rebate on their registration. A full Smash setup includes the Nintendo Switch console, dock, and AC Adapter.