Every Thursday for the month of September, TGS will be hosting a Fireside Gathering for Hearthstone players. Every week will feature a different Hearthstone mode and format. For the first week, we’ll be running a small tournament with the newly returned Conquest format.
Hearthstone can be played on our PCs or you can bring your own wireless-enabled device. If you want to connect to the Fireside Gathering, you’ll need to use your own wireless-enabled device to benefit from certain features like the brawl or for in-game Fireside Gathering rewards.
* We also have assorted prizes and swag to hand out to potential raffle winners.
Winners will also receive a free invite to our October 12th Hearthstone Open tournament.
Our first tournament will be played in Conquest mode. Players will compete in a Swiss-style event culminating in a playoff top cut.
* Players bring 4 decks, each from a unique class.
* The match begins with a Shield Phase where both players will choose one of their own decks to “protect” that cannot be banned.
* Each player will then ban one of their opponents’ decks, removing it from the pool.
* Each player then selects which of their eligible decks they would like to play first, and then begin their first game.
* After the initial game has finished, the winning deck is removed from the pool before both players pick from their remaining decks that they would like to play next.
* The match concludes when one players has accumulated two wins and is then declared the winner.
Our facility provides PCs, monitors, and mouse pads at every desk. Players who would like to borrow any of the PC peripherals provided at TGS can do so for free but will need to provide an ID. Peripherals include: headset, mouse, and keyboard.
Players are welcome to bring their own peripherals to play on. Those who would like to play on a controller will need to provide their own controller and any adapters necessary to get them to work on our PCs.
Players under the age of 13 must have a permission form signed by a parent or legal guardian in order to participate in this event.
Players under the age of 19 who qualify for prizing must have a release form signed by a parent or legal guardian to receive said prizing. These forms are available to sign at our facility on the day of the event.
Join our community on Discord 👉 https://discord.io/tgs
Sign up for our newsletter 👉 https://thegamingstadium.com/newsletter/
Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns!