- This event has passed.
April 25 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Gaming Stadium
Community Events featuring Apex Legends
We’re back with another Apex Legends community event! This week, we’ll be testing out one of our upcoming tournament formats: Kill Races. Come support the local Apex community and participate in the first of (hopefully) many tournaments to come!
➡️ Entry Fee: FREE!
➡️ Tournament format: Kill Race
Players will squad up with other participating players in the TGS server. If you want any friends to play, make sure they join our Discord server with the Apex Legends role. Drop into a Duos, Trios, or Ranked game with your party, and try to get as many kills as possible!
Since this is a community events, and we encourage everyone to meet new people (as well as the inevitable amount of solo players), points will be tied to the player. If one squad wins with the squad having 3, 2, and 1 kills respectively, the points will be: 8, 7, 6. Points will be tracked by the tournament organizer within the server.
➡️ Points Structure:
Wins: 5 points
Kills: 1 point each
➡️ Game Rules:
1) No smurfing please, level 50+ accounts only (unless you’re genuinely new at the game, in which case DM me!)
2) You are allowed to leave games
3) If you join the same lobby, no cooperation (ie: respawn farming). See our Code of Conduct.
4) At the end of your match, one person from your team will submit a screenshot of the final score (with all three player cards displayed) to our designated #submission-channel.
➡️ Server Rules:
1) Your team must be in one of the Team Lobbies (A-F) for the duration of the competition.
2) All players must adhere to our Code of Conduct.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns!