Intermediate Financial Accountant
As an Accountant, you will support senior leadership by managing reporting, compliance, and processes. You will report directly to the CEO and the CFO. One of your main duties will be managing and processing payroll responsibilities such as ROE’s, setting up new employees, and the preparation and filing of T4s among other related tasks. For vendors and AP, you will oversee bill payments with supporting documents, staff reimbursements, and reconciliations. For revenue and AR, you will generated customer invoices as needed, review GST, and record income from online payment platforms. You will be asked to help with month-end reconciliations, government filings, and reports.
- Handling all monthly close reporting processes to ensure reconciliations and reports are completed
- Manage all aspects of payroll including preparation and filing of T4s, ROE’s, PD7A payments, and PIER reports
- Manage bill and vendor payments
- Process payments done via Paypal and EFT
- Manage and pay staff reimbursements and reconciling bank and credit card accounts
- Manage and review revenue and AR
- Generation of customer invoices
- Recording income from online payment platforms
- Processing intercompany account transactions, allocations, and reconciliations
- Government filings including GST, PST, and WCB
- Manage month-end bank and credit card reconciliations
- Generate reports including balance sheet, profit and loss, and AR
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or other related field required
- CPA designation or equivalent
- Experience with Pluuto
- Experience with Paypal, Stripe, and Square
- Experience in payroll
- Public practice experience with publicly-traded companies, or direct publicly-traded industry experience
- You have 3 year’s post qualified experience.
Interested? Fill out the form below with an attached resume and a cover letter outlining your streaming experience and a brief list of games you play and/or esports events that you watch. Please note that we receive many applications, but only successful applicants will be contacted.
Note: This position is not remote and involves coordination on site.